1. Which of the following is a large blood vessel that carries blood away from the heart?
2. Which of the following is not a member of the vitamin B complex?
- Folic acid
- Ascorbic acid
3. Fungi are plants that lack:
- Carbon dioxide
- None of these
4. What makes a reptile a reptile?
- Cold blooded
- Warm Blooded
5. Which blood vessels have the smallest diameter?
6. Which of the following is an air-borne disease?
- Pink eye
- None of the above
7. There is a very, yellow dust that comes away on the fingers, wherever we touch the middle of a flower. These tiny yellow grains are one of the most precious substances in nature because they contain the secret of plant life. What is this dust called?
8. Which organ of the body produces the fluid known as bile?
- Gall bladder
9. Which of the following hormones is a steroid?
10. Which one of the following is not a function of the liver?
- Regulation of blood sugar
- Enzyme activation