1. RDX is chemical compound. How is it used?
- As an composition
- As an reactor
- As an explosive
- As an nuclear weapon
2. As a vegetable preservative poly______ foam is used:
3. Chemistry is a branch of science which can be used for providing the services to mankind. Comment on the statement.
- May Be
- Strongly not
4. Where the Bio-chemical compounds are used?
- Skin Treatments
- Food preservatives
- Cooking Oils
- All of the above
5. What is the composition of soap?
- Sodium salt with fatty acids.
- Potassium salt with fatty acids
- Both a & b
- Sodium and Potassium salt mixed with chemicals.
6. What is detergent?
- A liquid surfactant
- A liquid soluble
- A liquid sovent
- A liquid solution
7. Which is not used as an alkali?
- Sodium hydroxide
- Potassium hydroxide
- Carbon hydroxide
- Nitrogen hydroxide
8. What is toxicity?
- A chemical reaction
- A process used in the manufacturing of detergents
- A harmful effect of soaps and detergents required to measure the effectiveness.
- A process used in the manufacturing of soaps
9. Which one is not the form of Biocides?
10. How biocides work?
- Control the multiplication of insects
- Kill the insects
- Manage the original form of material
- Control the bacteria