1. Vindhyashakti was founder of which of the following dynasties in ancient India?
- Chalukyas of Badami
2. Which of the following ancient Indian sages did not make substantial contribution to the YOGĀCĀRA (Yogachara) philosophical tradition?
3. Which of the following rulers were closely associated with Yuehzhi nomadic people?
- None of them
4. Which of the following is not a correct statement about Buddhist Canonical literature?
- Abhidhamma Pitaka was compiled in third Buddhist Council
- Digha Nikaya is a part of the Sutta Pitaka
- Vinaya Pitaka primarily deals with monastic rules for monks and nuns
- Sutta Pitaka deals with philosophy and psychology and lays down methods for training the mind.
5. Which of the following is a correct statement about Indus Valley Civilization?
- Both Harappa and Mohejodero are is located on the banks of Indus River
- Both Chanhudaro and Kalibangan were located within the boundaries of present day Rajasthan.
- Both Surkotada and Dholavira are located in Katch of Gujarat
- Lothal site was located on bank of Narmada river
6. In stone age, the Microliths were most commonly found in which of the following ages?
7. Which of the following terms is not associated with a tool tradition of ancient India / World?
8. The Jorwe culture of ancient India has been named after site of the same name in which of the following states?
9. Which of the following was most probably the first metal to be used in India?
10. Which of the following is not an event in ancient Indian history in BC era?
- Foundation of the Indo-Greek empire
- Beginning of Vikram samvat Era
- Fourth Buddhist Council
- Hathigumpha inscription by Kharvela