88. Which of the following rivers does not flow into the Arabian Sea?
89. Which of the following is the highest peak of Satpura Range?
90. The Thummalapalle mine which is considered to have one of the world’s largest reserves of 1.50 lakh tonnes of uranium is located in which among the following Indian States?
- Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
91. Tropic of Cancer passes through which of the following group of Indian States:
- Gujarat, MP, Chattisgarh, Manipur
- Rajasthan, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Mizoram
- UP, MP, Bihar, Jharkhand
- Maharashtra, Chattisgarh, Orissa, Andhra Pradesh
92. The land frontier of India is about 15200 KM. Which of the following countries shares the largest border length with India:
93. The lacustrine deposits of Kashmir called ‘Karewas’ are known for :
- Saffron Cultivation
- Terrace farming
- Apple Orchards
- Jhum Cultivation
94. Which of the following Mountain passes forms the ‘tri-junction’ of India,China and Myanmar?
- Nathu La
- Jelep La
- Bomdi La
95. Which of the following mountain ranges form a dividing line between the Ganges Plain and the Deccan Plateau?
96. The famous hill-station ‘Kodaikanal’ lies in :
- Nilgiri hills
- Palani hills
- Cardamom hills
- Javadi hills
97. The Andaman and Nicobar Islands are submerged parts of mountain range called:
- Arakan Yoma
- Pegu Yoma
- Askai Chin
- Tien Shan