1. What is the full form of ASLV?
- Augmented Satellite Launch Vehicle
- Automatic Satellite Launch Vehicle
- Aero Space Launch Vehicle
- Area Satellite Launch Vehicle
2. Which is India's first experimental satellite launch vehicle?
- SLV 3
- None of these
3. Which type of fuel is used by GSLV in its operations?
- Only solid fuel
- Only liquid fuel
- Liquid in first stage and solid in second stage
- Solid in first stage and liquid in second stage
4. When The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) was set up?
5. Where is the Headquarter of ISRO?
6. Which of the following is NOT true about Indian space research?
- The first satellite launched in India was Aryabhatta.
- Great scientist Dr. Vikram Sarabhai is known as the father of Indian space research.
- ISRO was set up in 1962.
- IRSO reports to Department of Space, India
7. IRNSS is a ……………..
- Navigation satellite.
- Space mission.
- MARS mission.
- Geo stationary satellite.
8. Who was the india’s first man/women in the space?
- Rajesh Sharma
- Rakesh sharma
- Kalpana chawla
- Sunita Williams
9. Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC), SHAR is situated at……
10. What was the Chandrayan I……..
- An earth observation satellite
- Lunar Probe
- Navigation satellite
- Geo stationary satellite